View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 05:53 PM   #401 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical View Post
what's the difference between the Z1 and momentum headers? looks like they aren't living up to the hype
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
I don't think there is a difference. From what I've read, they're basically copies of the Momentum ones since Momentum went out of business.
If I recall correctly, Z1 bought the jigs to make these. Supposedly they have 2.5" tubing for the exit while the Momentums have 2.25" (stock for the DE motor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
Can't wait to see your results since I think most people are in a similar boat with most bolt-ons already and are wanting to see what these headers will do a modded Z, not a stock one. Do you plan to get a tune as well? I just thought there would be more people with these by now since they seem to be the hot item right now. Surprised to not be seeing more reviews on them.
I agree that there aren't that many reviews.
And no, I do not plan on getting a tune. We'll see what happens at the dyno, and fortunately my dyno shop is open 24/7 as long as you make an appointment. So I'll go on a day that is very similar in weather as to when I got ran my original dyno runs.