View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 11:31 AM   #392 (permalink)
Eighties Meta
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z 7AT no-sport
Eighties Meta is on a distinguished road

72 degree night at the drag. Two runs both 13.1 at 106. Somehow 2600 bukcs and backwards in performance and I could feel 3rd not pulling quite as good. Thats what did it. Thats why im so pissed off.

the rattle is also quite loud now. it has to be related to something with the headers and test pipes, otherwise its a huge coincidence. don't even wanna drive it, like driving a crapper with that rattle, it's loud enough people turn their heads to see whos crappy car is making that noise. oh just me....

if the labor wasn't so expensive I would without hesitation have my original headers and HFC put back on the car and and be done with it but I'm not paying a grand just to revert, they just gonna have to fix whatever is wrong.

With the lsd and springs and swaybars it still retains being a nice track day car but thats the only chance I keep it. Imay just keep and czve in and send my 1997 z-28 to lingenfelter or whatever the shop name and have it built back to glory.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2
2009 370z Touring 7AT/AAM 2.5 true dual exhaust/AAM DE test pipes/z1 vqde35 headers/AAM cold air intake (R-line)/Motordyne M370/Quaife LSD/z1 brake upgd pkg/Swift Spec-R springs/WhiteLine Front&Rear sway bars with endlinks

Last edited by Eighties Meta; 08-24-2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: adding info
Eighties Meta is offline   Reply With Quote