View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 03:44 PM   #3754 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

The New "What did you do with your Z today" (with off topic replies) VII

So while I dislike working with electricity, I also forgot to mention that I'm impatient. I had a break and went home and spent 15 minutes getting the light working again

The lamp holders were just stuck good and tight (that's what she said!). I managed to hammer them off with a screwdriver handle. The wiring was exactly as it seemed. When I looked closer at the wires, I noticed the red one was slightly longer than the blue ones. I cut off that extra length and connected the red wire to one of the two lamp holders with two sets of connections, and then wired the two lamp holders together with the extra piece of wire. Everything is working great!

Looks like no word on the test scores but I am about to leave to go pick Melody up to head to the comedy festival

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |