View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 06:21 PM   #2134 (permalink)
didymus
Track Member

Drives: 280 / 370Z
didymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10MPlayer View Post
Now here's a tree fungus I shot handheld with the same camera and lens at f5.6 ISO500 and 60mm. It's not as sharp as LunaZ's sunflower but still it's pretty sharp. Lots of detail. My sunflowers were shot handheld while sitting in the car looking out the window, I think. I had the tripod out that day but I don't think I used it on the sunflowers now that I think about it.

I think maybe the high f-stop on the sunflowers and the fact that they're backlighted took away some detail. Anybody else have an idea what's going on?

What shutter speed is the sunflower shot? Either a too long shutter speed or shooting out glass can cause sharpness issues..
didymus is offline   Reply With Quote