View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 01:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Iphyy
Base Member

Drives: kawasaki z1000
Iphyy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSol View Post
Seriously? Go to nissans website and select "build your nissan" and try!
Why?
That's Why I posted the question here. I did go to the web site. and the manual was the only option. That's why I asked the dealer and when the 2 gave different answers I choose to come here and ask the question.

About the used engine I always wanted something to play with in my spare time and think it would be cool to have a spare to work on build up. But I can not find the prices on new or used 370z engines...again I think I am using the wrong search words.

about the air bags. That I did search this forum for and someone was saying you can save a lot of weight by removing the air bags from the car. If this is true I have no idea. I have a 2000 chev blazer with No a/c so I am not really into cars but when I sat in that 370z a few days ago I want a new car. I also have no regard for my life. air bags no air bags I don't care. I am on my bike more then in my car. no kids/wife/girl friend/ don't party/drink/smoke.

edit

ok guys I get it. stupid questions but I am 33 and never had a new car all hand me downs. Stupid questions but again I have been on bikes for much of my life so I just needed some general info about these cars.

Last edited by Iphyy; 08-22-2013 at 01:33 PM.
Iphyy is offline   Reply With Quote