View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
NissanGuy23
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z NISMO PG 6MT
NissanGuy23 is just really niceNissanGuy23 is just really niceNissanGuy23 is just really niceNissanGuy23 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iphyy View Post
I have googled for some of this information and I could not find a answer.

1. How much is a Nismo engine (new) were could you buy one? I looked on ebay. $16,000-$20,000, they are only for sale on www.nismoengine.com

2. Does the 2013+ nismo come with a oil cooler? Is it garbage? Yes, it is literally made out of recycled garbage

3. The dealer here in texas said a Nismo can be ordered in a 7AT is this true? All the pictures I have seen show manual Nismos come in 7AT, they are only avaible at Nissan of Fantasyland in Texas

4. If you are going to add twin turbos later down the road From what I have searched on this forum its better to have a manual for this and not a 7AT.
Nismo comes with twin turbos when equipped with 7AT

5. How many miles does it take to break in a new car? I was told on my bike the first 8-12 miles to set the pistion rings and then after that the bike is broke in for the most part.
You want to go easy the first 8-12 miles, then its good

6. Most people change the oil at 50m 100m 250m 500m to get the metal shaving out from the factory do you need to do this to a new car as well?
The metal shavings are placed there on purpose from the factory, do not remove them. You want to do a change at 8-12 miles though to flush out the unicorn dust

7. Is there someone on the forum that I can Call to talk about audio systems and parts. I have a friend that knows audio but he is an *** hole.
You can talk to bob, his number is 911, he is not as a**hole so he should be good

Random info. I called state farm in Pasadena texas. They do not care if I remove the air bags from the car I would still be covered. So I can get a aftermarket stearing wheel and be ok.
Alright
The message you entered is too short
NissanGuy23 is offline   Reply With Quote