View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 12:36 PM   #3344 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
hahah that good to hear!!! when sell the sti the same happend to me... i want to buy my brothers S2K he dont accept my offer so i start searching the Z... and when i start signing the papers for the loan he said me that he accept my offer... but i say to late bro!!! i buy the Z
hahaha, sounding about them CR folks. they can't seem to make up their minds. but i bet your brother is happy he kept his CR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
i know brother but i have to sell it because im on search for a house and after that comes the wedding

But i dont want to drive a corolla so i buy the Z its a good car for DD and a car that i can have fun

this is what move my STi lool!!!

521382_245710752196735_1816344227_n by carlitos_sti, on Flickr

sti ponce by carlitos_sti, on Flickr
damn, check out that hugegangeous snail!

nice sti