View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 11:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
LostSol
Premium Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th A.E.
LostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iphyy View Post
I have googled for some of this information and I could not find a answer.
Lies

Quote:
1. How much is a Nismo engine (new) were could you buy one? I looked on ebay.
Same engine as normal 370Z. Google it.

Quote:
2. Does the 2013+ nismo come with a oil cooler? Is it garbage?
Yes, small.

Quote:
3. The dealer here in texas said a Nismo can be ordered in a 7AT is this true? All the pictures I have seen show manual
Seriously? Go to nissans website and select "build your nissan" and try!

Quote:
4. If you are going to add twin turbos later down the road From what I have searched on this forum its better to have a manual for this and not a 7AT.
Manual.

Quote:
5. How many miles does it take to break in a new car? I was told on my bike the first 8-12 miles to set the pistion rings and then after that the bike is broke in for the most part.
3000 miles easy driving.

Quote:
6. Most people change the oil at 50m 100m 250m 500m to get the metal shaving out from the factory do you need to do this to a new car as well?
No

Quote:
7. Is there someone on the forum that I can Call to talk about audio systems and parts. I have a friend that knows audio but he is an *** hole.
Try the Audio and Video section.

Quote:
Random info. I called state farm in Pasadena texas. They do not care if I remove the air bags from the car I would still be covered. So I can get a aftermarket stearing wheel and be ok.
Why?
2010 Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition #762/1000
| Forgestar | Michelin | Swift | TRS | Z Speed | ARK | Z1 | Hawk | CFE | Evo-R | GTMat | Stillen | Seibon | Whiteline | Pioneer |
LostSol is offline   Reply With Quote