View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 11:13 AM   #3331 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
ahhh man, its my ideal DD, its fun, quick, nimble, and just sexy as hell.. its actually hard for me to put miles on my Z because I thoroughly enjoy driving the honda...

dude, my Z is 3 years old, and only 6k miles..
Thats great my friend... i have to say... i love my brother S2K CR but first its a car that its a limited edition... and here the people drive like shiiit... the other thing is that the roof do noises and i drive 1:15hr everyday to work and go back home... soo that noises are going to drive me crazy man... but the car stick to the street great... i love how it run in the curves... i have to say its one of the car that i like so much lol!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
nice! yah, i was looking at their black one with a/c. it was a demo and i offered $28k + title, etc for it, cash. dealer didn't take it initially and i just said fine, and bought my 370Z. then like 2 days later i get a call from the honda dealer accepting my offer. i told them too late, i got a brandspankin new 370Z.
man that sucks!!!