View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 09:53 AM   #3267 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
haha ya I will not be doing anything other then maintenance to the lancer it is gutless. I only using on the fact we own it is problem free and will get me around for the next couple years. However once the SUV is paid for then I will be saving/buying another luxury sedan as my DD either jag, lexus or infinite (I don't have enough to buy out right to many projects and expenses as of late with new house and baby on the way)
sounds like a good and fun plan.

i dont expect to spend much more money on my dd either. i put in maybe $2.5K tops into my 2012, and it looks and runs fine for me. and everything is paid off so im just going to keep it for a while. even thinking about giving it to my older kid to use for college down the road.

i think by 2015 i will be retiring my G. at that time i will most-likely get another fun car, a sporty hatch like the abarth or maybe another MINI if they have anything cool as the R53's they had in the past. im keeping my Z for another 6-7yrs.