View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 09:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
OP, either go with one of the big APR wings that's high up enough to get into the airflow in the back of the car, use the Nismo wing, or the sport package spoiler. Whet you've posted is for looks, and may make the car's aero worse. At least you know Nissan tested the Nismo wing and the sport spoiler.
Ugh. Why did they have to make the holes for the diffuser different than for the wing!?? Asses. Swapping on race day is the real solution. I saw someone talking about putting plugs in holes (hey---family show!) but they were just doing a switch and didn't want to repaint. I wonder if I can plug the holes...time to look for a DIY.

Thanks Chuck
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote