View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #3257 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i saw some kid fatlace a lancer wagon, and it looked better than the evo's. he had no engine mods other than a fart can so wasnt fast, but it had the looks.
haha ya I will not be doing anything other then maintenance to the lancer it is gutless. I only using on the fact we own it is problem free and will get me around for the next couple years. However once the SUV is paid for then I will be saving/buying another luxury sedan as my DD either jag, lexus or infinite (I don't have enough to buy out right to many projects and expenses as of late with new house and baby on the way)