View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 09:08 AM   #3235 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzo179 View Post
Well, I told you all that this was my favorite thread, and I really meant it. I just wanted to share with everyone that I took a MASSIVE step by paying off my first student loan today (as opposed to continuing to mod my Z )

I just figured I gotta make tough choices...even though I want to keep modding my Z (d@mn I have a sickness). Spending time online with good people like you all was DEFINATELY motivating, so I just wanted to say thanks!

the370z.com FTW
Awesome! I actually have only $1500 to pay off for school loans. I had to tell myself (forcefully) that I need to pay it off before buying an exhaust. Turns out that is a hard choice to make