View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 05:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aero guys...talk to me about the Impul wing.

I have been struggling deciding on a wing, or diffuser I guess. I don't want a high wing. They are too much. But my impression is that diffusers are from a performance standpoint worthless and mini-whale tails just don't do it for me (although they perform).

So I was looking for something in the middle and finally found it but am now questioning myself. I was looking at the Impul wing but started to wonder if it was too low to get the downforce of a high wing and with the space between wing and hatch, wouldn't perform as well as beefed up diffuser.

I plan on going FI in the spring and road tracking the car 4 times a year so I'd like to get 'some' help back there.

Any thoughts? I'd also take suggestions on other options. Thanks.

2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote