View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 02:19 PM   #3060 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
hahahahaa!!! im going to see my car with black pearls looool!!!
yah, it was so bad in my case, my G and tool box also got the overspray. it was a f-king mess.

i paint a lot of my stuff in the garage. with normal paints, the overspray is not sticky. it's usually just dust. plasti-dip is completely different. everwhere it lands the thing is sticky...and WD40 is the only thing that really worked fast enough for me to remove it. which meant i had to wash the car again, and re-apply sealant from scratch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
You know whats bad is, when we get to that certain age, we'll probably be doing the same thing with our kids...
hahaha. wife and i were together 7-8years before we decided to have kids. my parent's nor in-laws said anything, but when we broke the news they were like "woooohooo~!!!"