View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 10:41 AM   #2981 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Brother, I had my Z and my s2000 side swipped 4th of july night, I came out in the morning to wash both of them, and surprise.. dude, I was soooooooooooo fvcking pissed!

(they were parked one behind the other, and the Nissan got it bad)
that truely sucksarse.

i guess im 'lucky' the only thing that got damaged on my Z the other weekend was that bump from something that fell from the charity drive i did for the comminity. i was so pissed, but then, it's like cars ive owned been damaged so many f-king times that it was no shock. just a moment. and just did the best i could to 'fix' it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
im feeling like this every morning...
hahaha. im tired this week because im helping my wife organize the basement storage area since she's moving all her work stuff down there so the kids can have a study room and their bed room.

i have like 3 rows of car parts, 3 rows of wheels sets, 2 rows of music gear, and one row of RC and plastic model shelves. and this is after selling and donating a lot of stuff the other weekend. we have a full basement and about a month ago stopped using the storage space we were renting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
OMG! totally.