View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 09:35 AM   #2973 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Good Morning all my fav peeps!!
Hump day HAS arrived. without Harry
all is well though becuase mini is off to a good start for her fist day in fifth grade!!
goodam, msbc. great to hear your daughter started school. mine started last week. hope you get some Harry time when you go home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
oh dear lord, that parking lot scares the crap out of me! I drive my beater truck IF I ever have to god forbid go to walmart. I am blessed with Meijer stores though.
meh, meijer is just as bad. that's where my month old brand new legacy GT got keyed 7-8yrs ago. 3 panels. i f-king hate going to these types of stores. i dont mind the store, i hate a lot of the dumbarse customers that go there.

but that's why i have dd's, to match their level.

Goodam everyone!