View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 06:10 AM   #33 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafPR View Post
Hey Carlito, saludos!!!! I also bought two weeks ago a new Z.... My first one, that I was trying to buy since 2009, buttt, priorities my friend!!!! I have no regrets to wait few years to buy it, because i like a lot the new wheels and the LED driving lights. I want to install the rear fog light, but i'm still thinking to buy the JDM switch to install it as OEM....

Espero que disfrutes el carro tanto como mi hijo de 6 aņos y yo.... For those that are asking what the heck i just wrote, i am wishing Carlitos to enjoy his car as me and my 6y/o kid are enjoying it....
Hey brother!!! Saludos!!!! i hope you enjoy your new ride for a long time like Magic Bus said. This is my first Z too and im in love with it i think the same like you... i love the new Sport wheels and the LED driving lights i send you PM... BTW that was my first mod too lol!!! put that rear fog light to work. Take are hermano!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Bus View Post
Aloha & Welcome!!! Oh yes, hope you and your son enjoy this Z for a long, long time
Thanks my friend!!!
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote