View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 12:05 AM   #35 (permalink)
Holy
Base Member

Drives: 6 MT 370z MB
Holy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
Thank you for clearing it up. It's nice to see a person that understands their car deal, like REAL trade value & what they are showing you and where that money comes from Good job & the best of luck.
I'm against buying extended warranties, but in your case the five year powertrain is almost over. Won't give you advice because you seem to know what you're doing, however if you do get one(after negotiating on it to avoid hassle & pain try to get a Nissan warranty.....
Thanks for the advice! I actually did end up turning down their warranty and I'm still contemplating on getting one from a third party. I'm 19 and I paid this car myself through countless 70 hour work weeks, so i don't really have enough funds to throw money at warranties at this point, but maybe in the future.

Here's the only decent picture that i took, the other ones were blurry. My friend's bike, my other friends slammed Accord, and my new baby! It is still surreal that i actually own a car like this. Can't wait to give her a thorough wash tomorrow and get the insurance paperwork out of the way too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo (68).JPG (127.4 KB, 42 views)
Holy is offline   Reply With Quote