View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 02:31 PM   #39 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Now my question is, to those who tinker with Uprev more than I do, would it be possible to generate new columns to allow a more gradual change in speed? Since we can change the values to anything we can, would be nice to have a larger file so it is not just x = y but more of a gradual increase.
Only Uprev/Nissan can change the number of columns unfortunately.

It's pretty rare that the column count changes, but it has happened a couple of times.

I don't expect that they will be making any effort to change the column count for fan control tho :-/

You can't edit the first column but you can use the other three.

In your situation, I would run a 180/190/200 table and have 30%/60%/100% unless you get into oil temp issues.

(I don't know how physically coupled your oil cooler is to your radiator, so I don't know how much fan speed affects it. Mine is in complete contact with and sealed to my radiator, so fan speed directly effects its' efficiency.)