View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 01:13 PM   #25 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P's_Z View Post
Hi bro!!! sorry for late response... as you can see i dont recive notifications of my thread congrats to you too my friend... i think its the best choice for a Z An yes i own a 2005 STi for 7 years and i sell it in June 2013. And yes i am member of subynation forum too i post like carlitos_sti in that forum
No worries my friend! Good to see the locals here too!!! I was also on SN while i had my suby. Traded in my 04 wrx for my Z in april and am very happy with the change so far btw, let us know how things go with the front lip, very interested!!![/QUOTE]

Great bro!!! well i miss a little bit my STi but trust me i dont care right now lool!!! i love my new 2013 370Z well i talk today with the paint shop an tells me that he hope to install the lip this weekend so as soon he intall the lip im going to take new pics and post here for the people who want to do the same can do it!!!

Take care brother and i send you PM with my phone number
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote