View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 07:26 AM   #20 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013whiteZ View Post
That's Funny!! My name is also Carlos, and I purchased one JUST like yours! LOL. I live in Greenville SC! I'm going to my buddies house this weekend that owns like 3 or 4 Mustangs and he is gonna show me the "finer" parts of shifting (not your everyday Sunday drive stuff).
Sorry for the late response my friend!!! for some reason i dont recive the notifications. Nice to meet you lool!!! what a coincidence how was those Mustangs ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by P's_Z View Post
Congrats Carlitos! You have great taste.... Yes mine is a 2013 in PW also... I see you are in PR, question, by any chance did you own an sti before? If so, you probably were in the subynation forum, right?
Hi bro!!! sorry for late response... as you can see i dont recive notifications of my thread congrats to you too my friend... i think its the best choice for a Z An yes i own a 2005 STi for 7 years and i sell it in June 2013. And yes i am member of subynation forum too i post like carlitos_sti in that forum
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote