View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 03:06 PM   #2084 (permalink)
Titan1080
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 04 Nissan Titan 4x4
Titan1080 has a reputation beyond reputeTitan1080 has a reputation beyond reputeTitan1080 has a reputation beyond reputeTitan1080 has a reputation beyond reputeTitan1080 has a reputation beyond reputeTitan1080 has a reputation beyond reputeTitan1080 has a reputation beyond reputeTitan1080 has a reputation beyond reputeTitan1080 has a reputation beyond reputeTitan1080 has a reputation beyond reputeTitan1080 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
As promised, here's a couple pics from earlier tonight. Again the focusing was an issue and most of my pics came out blurry since I couldn't see through the viewfinder very well. Anyway, here are two that I like, sorry for the huge pictures...

( Click to show/hide )

Compression issues aside, nice job on the first one. I like the color and you've managed to capture a lot of cloud detail without overexposing or pushing your ISO to high. The only nit I have is that I'm drawn to look at that lonely cell-tower and the foreground is a distraction in the amount it appears. I would either aim the camera lower to capture more of the foreground or higher to leave it out of frame altogether. Capture an interesting landscape and frame it with the stars or make the stars the star of the frame....

2009 370Z w/ Sport
Titan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote