View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 08:41 AM   #2599 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
Happy Sunday!

We decided against kayaking yesterday as it was fairly windy and the water a little too choppy. Ended up driving up the coast of the peninsula and exploring all the towns along the way. The Z is so dirty and it kills me a little, but I've never had so much fun driving in a road trip
Still sounds like an awesome time b!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good morning!!!
morning Onze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Sounds good!
morning boost force

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
LMB- dang, those are long hours. GJ!

and even doing family stuff afterwork.

happy b-day to your dad!!

yah, before i could drive a car, i was out cycling all the time in my neighborhood.

i need the younger kid to be as fast or faster than me on the kickscooter so that he doesn't slow us down.

mr.gale - me too, actually. btw, nice job on the undershroud diy and review.
Goodam, everyone! pulling out my Z in 15.

hoping for a cloudy am so that i can wash my fits when i get back as well... i hate washing cars. will make it VERY quick.
i love washing Harry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
y0

What great fun!
Sir
Morning Yeah, I wash the Acura in a fraction of the time it takes me to wash the Z
well dur on washing the Z!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiP View Post
i prefer hot girls selling religion
i'd try to change the subject and if that doesn't work then
morning X!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
He'll probably want to take the weight out of the hatch to compensate for the new wing.
omg! Morning Luna!

Goo' morning Z family!!!
Due to the beautiful weather here I drove Harry EVERYDAY for the last week! How awesome is that?!

Last edited by blackcherry20; 08-18-2013 at 08:47 AM.