View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 08:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xtreme1 View Post
Think it will last, but I don't know about the paint....Would definately need a re-paint if planning on keeping it for a long time. I just look at the paint and it swirls ( I do have an MB Z so..yea)
I just love the 370z looks wise. If I am able to, I will keep it forever! However, I do see myself getting a Porsche down the line, when I have my career going.

Also..once the 370z drop in price, and little rice teen age kids start to buy them..I would potentially think about selling mine.

When the next Gen Z comes out, I will also consider selling my Z if the looks are as good, or better than the current Z. That might be hard considering, the 370z now looks f'ing sexy to me.
If you wait a while the teens will move on and get other newer cars. I noticed this on my G35C. Most G35C are near or over 100k miles now and falling apart to the point they can't afford repairs and getting newer used cars.

In my area G35C's are starting to become scarce.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote