View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 09:50 AM   #2509 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
i'm fearful of tipping and not being able to either right myself or get out! Lol!
As long as you're not starting out in whitewater, you'll be fine. You'd be surprised how stable it can be when you get comfortable. A lot of times you can get in on dry land and then slide into the water. Your paddle can give you an amazing amount of leverage as well to keep from tipping. My experience was it was pretty easy to get out of the kayak if you go under, although I never went under except on purpose to practice the scenario.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |