View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 09:27 AM   #2348 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiP View Post
Happy Friday everyone!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hey mr.mu- thanks. that would be fantastic. there are many needy people out there. as long as they are trying hard to make a difference for themselves and their family, i dont mind helping. i just hate lazyarse loser bums that dont do shitt and complain.

this fall i am donating one of my cheaper keyboards to our kid's school. was $2K. will include a brand new $300 amp so kids can play it right off the bat. i'll probably do a quick demo for them in the auditorium or something. inspire kids to play music, not video games all frikken day.

looks mr.alcheng. haven't had good sushi in a while... need to go to LA sometime soon. we dont get really good fish in the midwest. i only like salmon here. the tuna and all, they're okay, not very good. if you go to one of the oceanside restaurants in japan, their maguro tastes like toro. and their toro tastes so good after eating their sashimi, the tuna we get in my area tastes like canned chicken of the sea. jk

GOOODAM everyone! TGIF
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Happye friday family
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Hola.
hi guys!!!