View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 09:40 AM   #1877 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
well my friend the only thing i have to say its that i have work to do loool!!! this Saturday im going to the paint shop and start working on the lip... i have to say.. i love the way that looks that lip with front bumper and the leds i took some pics but i want to do a full thread if we can make that lip fits. I hope to upload the pics for the next week !!!

Thanks for ask brother!!!
nice! GL with your project.

speaking of projects... i have to re-do the fujimura cf diffuser adhesive. the vhb i used is slightly sagging now (gap of about 3-4mm between bumper and cf) and i think dust got in between the adhesive and the paint in the 3yrs i used it...so i need to remove it and redo the tape.

bought a different vhb tape this time specific for body trims. hope this one is more permanent.