View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 07:23 AM   #22 (permalink)
Mark1010
Base Member

Drives: Not a Z
Mark1010 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret_T View Post
It's faster, handles better and is better balanced than the Hyundai Genesis that I was considering. Yes, the body style is looking dated, but the performance is certainly there. I think the biggest thing that the 370Z has going against it is the fact that it's a two seater. That culls out a majority of its potential market. Having a token back seat would go a long way towards opening up a larger market.
When I was doing my search for a weekend car I kept comparing everything to the 370 until it became mind shockingly apparent that the 370 was the car. The Genesis had decent numbers but when I looked at one next to the the 370 it was beyond bland. To hear anyone say the styling looks dated compared to anything else in the market is just odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret_T View Post
I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. Nissan is not discounting (as in offering dealer incentives or rebates) in order to move the 2013's. This is very odd considering that they lowered the price of the 2014's.
I offered 40K for 13 T+S two months ago and was told to gtfo by the dealer. That same car now has a sticker of 35K. They have had the car since January...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboydiddy View Post
I'm sure this car will be a classic like the 240s are now. I also believe all cars in the near future will be electric.
I totally agree with one of those two statements, the other is pure craziness.
Mark1010 is offline   Reply With Quote