View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #1046 (permalink)
Super Werty
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport
Super Werty is just really niceSuper Werty is just really niceSuper Werty is just really niceSuper Werty is just really niceSuper Werty is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Super Werty

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Anyone help with this? Went to the track tonight. Could only manage 2.2 60ft which I expected going to a 300 utqg rating from the factory 140 tires. It was definitely hard to launch and not peel out!

What I don't understand is with a 60ft of 2.2 and a trap of 106, almost 107 why my times were so slow. Comparing my trap and 60ft with others I should have been a lot faster.

Car only has a true dual CBE, rpf1's and HTR Z3's which are a lot lighter than stock and I weighed in at only 3125lbs which is down from 3361lbs with a full tank of gas and stock everything. 2013 sport 6mt.

Again the trap and 60ft are there, just not the 1/4 mile time.

Temp got down go 73, 66 humidity, 30.10 DA, elevation 903ft.

Any thoughts or what I'm missing here?

The only thing you are missing is this...

-trap speed is a representation of your power/weight ratio.

-ET or time...is a representation of traction

2.2 60 ft means you're spinning tires. I am not surprised to see a slower time with a higher trap speed. Car is making good power, but you need more driver mod and or better tires.

From a 40mph+ roll you would be neck and neck with any of those other Z's on the list trapping around that speed
Super Werty is offline   Reply With Quote