View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #5602 (permalink)
Fountainhead
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Civic Type R
Fountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDorgan View Post
Last night I took my Z for a spin around some country roads, had quite a fun back n forth with a Subaru STI & a Porsche Boxster which was pretty cool. Not often I get to do that with the roads the way they are around here. Anyways parked it up down the road last night (i've got a skip up the drive at the moment ) and when i came down this morning some bastard had keyed it from bonnet to boot (or hood to trunk) devastated!! got a picture or two on my phone but dunno how to upload them here.
Hi Chris, so sorry to hear that. It's a horrible feeling to walk out and see where someone has transferred their hate onto your private property. Hope you get everything sorted out soon, and hope that person finds help with their mental state before they hurt someone else or themselves.