View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #1008 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
so they dont consider you a valid resident? i would throw in some rumors of racial motivation in there as well in the complaint. yah, you all caucasians but don't matter. just throw that in the mix like some folks do.

i thought denali was a truck.

they should change that peninsula to iKenai peninsula. probably get more visitor awareness from japan. 'wat wat? ikenai peninsula? we must go there!'

have a safe remainder of your trip.
not of Harford County no, I live in Cecil County, which is across the dam , from Harford where peach bottom is, but from where I live in cecil you can hear it LOUD and clear still. it would've been nice for the counties to communicate so either of its residents don't panic. My dad called 911 thinking something was happening and the operator told him " oh no..... they are just testing out new sirens they got" ....... WOULD BE NICE FOR US TO KNOW!

Last edited by Nismo89; 08-06-2013 at 12:37 PM.