View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #41 (permalink)
10MPlayer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: your mama wild.
10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaughanabe13 View Post
What made her think it was ok to grab part of the car like that? She wouldn't grab the wheel would she? It's basically the same thing because she's panicking and taking control away from the driver. I would be seriously pissed if that happened to me - not because she freaked out but because she shifted for the driver. I'm guessing she doesn't know how to drive manual either because why the f would she shift to 4th? So in that case she's even MORE dumb because she had no idea what her shifting would do to the car. That shows a serious lack of judgement on her part.
But you're putting all the responsibility on her. Of course she should sit there and keep her hands to herself. But she was in a panic and people in a panic don't think, they react. The driver has a responsibility to a passenger to keep her safe. In the case of a Nervous Nellie the driver, for his own safety, should take care to make her FEEL safe.
10MPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote