View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 01:00 PM   #457 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
you had a busy day. but that clutch is how many miles do you have on your car? and do you track it?
I'm about to hit 40K miles It's has been on the track once, yes. At the Nismo Performance Academy at COTA, I got two 3 lap sessions in it before the oil temps started getting near limp mode. I didn't need any more because I subsequently got to drive a stock 2013 Nismo 370Z and GT-R Track Edition for 6 laps each as well

I emailed RR Nissan (they're the ones I let replace my headliner and they did a satisfactory job) about some powertrain warranty questions. There are so many dealers that claim that parts of the clutch are covered under the bumper-to-bumper but not the powertrain, so I asked them what they had to say. I plan to bleed the clutch this weekend, so we'll see if that does anything.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 08-01-2013 at 01:21 PM.