View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 04:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darli328 View Post
Funny you mention raising the seat. I like to sit low but raised my seat a little this morning and it helped but I still think it's not enough.

Thanks for the info on the base triangles not matching. I was hoping they were the same but I guess not. What about mounting a 350Z mirror to a the boom that comes out of the 370Z triangle assembly? Think that would bolt up easier? I'm wondering if that would be the easier way to fabricate something. I'll admit I'm assuming all the wiring is the same for 350Z/370Z mirrors as well. Unfortunately I don't know anyone with a 350Z anymore and it's hard to find close up pictures of the mirrors from the angle I want to look at.
you can raise the seat higher than the highest point. check the DIY section.

i dont know if the wire colors are the same, but im sure you can ck the service manual to determine which wires are which and make them work.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote