View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 11:33 AM   #286 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi msbc! wow, salmon hunting. hope you dont hook a bear!

i remember back in grammer school i was fishing with my girl friend for bluegills. I caught a bluegill, then a goose swallowed the splashing bluegill while i was reeling it in.... so i ended up with a canadian goose.

how the hell do you unhook a mad canadian goose that swalled the fish that had a hook on it? ...you dont.
that's awesome! But c'mon Ken, you don't unhook it, you wring its neck (if it's in season that is )

I caught a 4 lb largemouth bass one time while reeling in a hooked bluegill. the tail fin was barely sticking out of the back of the bass' throat

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |