View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 08:11 AM   #232 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
We weren't looking at any single homes because we want to avoid the responsibilities that come with one. Mostly I looked at Condos in downtown Chicago. My desires though were too $$ so we will continue on in the suburbs for now.
Good luck on the offer! I settled in the suburbs awhile ago so I've gotten used to it. I love the space I have and a garage. I always wanted to live in the city as well, just never had a job with a reasonable enough commute to justify it.

Good choice on the townhouse. Makes for a great starter house and like you said no outdoor responsibilities. Plus our HOA is awesome. My driveway is always shoveled in the winter, and lawn and bushes always kept up. Once we start a family the next house will be a single family since I want my own yard.