View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 07:10 AM   #296 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
You have a picture on how you ran the hose around the washer bottle with the 4" hose?
No because I cut my ducts like you did. I haven't run the 2" Stillen hoses yet. I was thinking the flexible hose could be used (like maybe 6" of it) to point the reducer away from the bottle.

I was just thinking about how to do it differently and it struck me that by using some of this flexible 4" hose, it wouldn't be necessary to cut all of the duct tube off.

I think I have enough clearance to just mate up the Stillen hose to my ducts as I cut them down like yours and I positioned the ducts almost an inch closer to the grill opening than yours. I hope to install the hoses on Saturday (didn't have access to jack stands last week), so we'll find out.

Again, your help has been priceless to me. I'm just trying to think things out to possibly make it easier on others who are planning on doing this.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim

Last edited by gurneyeagle; 07-31-2013 at 07:12 AM.
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote