View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:42 AM   #145 (permalink)
///PureSwank
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370z
///PureSwank is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Kris emailed me saying he's not gonna send back anything and that he'll close his account and cancel all his credit cards.
This'll mean he'd get into legal issues with Paypal too (which will still refund me my money). This guy's life is really going downhill.
There is nothing he can do at this point. I have already submitted a Record of Investigation. It's out of my hands. This is under Federal Jurisdiction. His setting himself up for failure. Once your in the scope of the government and a warrant is issued for further investigation. Everything his ever owned, done, and dealt with will be available regardless of how many identification cards he uses, names, date of births, and or addresses. Phone lines can be tapped, every single account online his ever used regardless of what names and information he used, every source his ever dealt with including his girlfriend will be tracked and closely monitored. Every call, transaction, swipe, ever done by him or his closely related could be followed. He needs to live like a caveman for the rest of his life. This is off my hands now. Let's hope for the best. GAMEOVER.

What has paypal told you? This could be used against him as proof. Did he close his paypal account? If he did then you have all the proof you need to lock him behind bars. We know where he lives and who his girlfriend is and works as of now. All you have to do is walk into the police station and have something arranged to have this guy locked behind bars.

Last edited by ///PureSwank; 07-30-2013 at 01:53 AM.