View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #9484 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr. gurney- any shots of your face while you were cutting away the plastic?

<= mr.gurney - or -

<= mr. gurney - or -

<= mr. gurney
LOL mr. ken!

Actually, once I realized there was no turning back when I marked the cut line with a Sharpie, and that wasn't coming off, it was cutting time.

The actual cutting was super-easy with my Dremel. All the masking (I know, way over done but I wanted to make sure the Dremel didn't walk on me) was what was the most tedious.

To do this right takes a lot of time. Tons of prep work cutting templates, trimming reducers, and masking the bumper before I ever made my first cut.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim