View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 07:01 PM   #191 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
I know everyone seems to be using them with great success. I just wanted something different. We built it to be a response machine. I know Boost performance was in here crapping on my build and saying that the PT makes full boost by like 3750rpms or something but were aiming to make full boost and torque by or before 3500. Its all preference. Not like I'm using a single gt28.Lol

And yes I'm always down. Were going to sketch and CAD some stuff next week probably.
im not crapping on your build at bro! I think what you guys did is great!
and BP.. meh, my kit came first so naturally it's better

i was actually looking at using a BW Turbo for the next step... I think it was MFI.. I would have to go back an look into my notes and convos about it.. but shooting for a strong, smooth curve..

and I sadly don't have CAD.. I would probably not be screwed out of all my ideas if I had CAD. lol but I do a pretty mean PShop lol

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote