View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 06:52 PM   #190 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
ahh ok.. not to bad man.. I went with a PT6266 a little larger.. spools a little slower... but I like that I can drive like it's stock if I want..

and I had some ideas for your rear exhaust if you ever wanna talk chop
I know everyone seems to be using them with great success. I just wanted something different. We built it to be a response machine. I know Boost performance was in here crapping on my build and saying that the PT makes full boost by like 3750rpms or something but were aiming to make full boost and torque by or before 3500. Its all preference. Not like I'm using a single gt28.Lol

And yes I'm always down. Were going to sketch and CAD some stuff next week probably.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote