View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 07:51 AM   #9320 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I didn't need to do any cutting on this bumper, but have done similar work in the past and it sounds like you've done all the necessary due diligence. Speaking from past experience, making the first cut is the hardest part. It's easier after that because you just put yourself in a do or die type of situation. Review your game plan one more time, take a deep breath, and take the plunge. I don't think you'll have any issue seeing this project through to completion and to your satisfaction
Found myself in a similar situation when I installed a new dryer vent in my house. Holding a Sawzall, It took many deep breaths and repeating to myself "okay, hole in house... it's gonna be okay" several times before I made the cuts to expand the pilot hole.
I know what you're going through man!

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.