View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 11:26 AM   #9132 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
yea-I have a pretty noticeable one on teh edge of my hood...
haven't decided what I am going to do with it yet.
washed Harry last night WOW! cone marks ALL over the place on my rims! LOL-luckily the marks are easily removed with a bit of elbow grease and a wet towel!
I would touch that up using factory touchup paint and using a tooth pick with the tip mashed a little to use as applicator.

even though our hoods are aluminum, it can still corrode if left out in the open. biggest worry for me is for the corrosion to start UNDER the surrounding paint and paint starts flaking off. ive had that happen on my older dd with metal hood. ofcourse i touched it up and placed clearbra over the area so the paint didnt flake completely off.

good to hear you were able to remove the cone marks off the wheels.
wax on wheels is also a great preventative measure.