View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 02:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
NOFATCHX
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370Z
NOFATCHX is on a distinguished road
Default To ALL Stillen front splitter owners!!!

By now most of us are aware of the defective nature of the Stillen front lip. Unfortunately I wasn't aware of this until after I ordered it. I was so caught up on hoe subtle and clean the lip looked, at the time its the only one I wanted. I hoped for the best and thought maybe the issue with the product was fixed or maybe I'd luck out. Nope. My lip has been mounted for less then two months in a car that is not daily driven. I installed the lip using multiple mounting points in hopes it'd prevent this from happening, nope. The center of my lip, approx 14", is staging drastically, it looks like my lip is smiling at me, it's drooped and sagging at least an inch from its original location. So low now that it rubs the ground almost every time I go over a dip, something it did not do when first installed.

I'm surprised that such a well known reputable brand would produce an item of such poor quality. Has anyone reached out to Stillen about this? Does anyone have a contact or is there a contact here on the forum?