View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 01:53 PM   #37 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
It adds up fast but the reason why Jnaut was so fast is he had all the upgrades he needed to put down the power. Jnaut was on slicks, 4.36 gears, upgraded LSD, weight reduction, full bolt-ons, tune, probably suspension of some sort.

Remember that our bolt ons are expensive as is but factor it all in. Exhaust for $1-1.5kk, intake for $600, LTH or shorty/test pipe combo average of about $1k, LSD $1-1.5k, Gears for $800, install of the gears $400-1k, tune with uprev $800, Clutch and Flywheel with upgraded CSC $1k, Slicks and wheels $1000, and I'm sure I'm missing stuff.

According to that post.....only thing out of the ordinary from most peoples list is the gears. I'd hardly say close to $10k DEpointFive0
you know what i never thought about the additional cost of clutch upgrades. sorry 7AT state of mind lol. i would like to do gears but who knows ifor what i'll do next.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote