View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #181 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I wouldn't have your timeline too set in stone for something like this. Builds always take longer than expected.
It's not that it took longer, I worked my install date around GTM's build schedule and didn't firm it up until I was given a definite delivery date and confirmed it with Sam at GTM.

Then they messed up and shipped me the wrong kit realized their mistake the next day and didn't upgrade shipping on my kit to get it there in time.

That's the bit I'm unhappy about. I know build times on projects like these are hard to control but in this case, getting the kit there on time was completely within GTM's purview and I simply wasn't an important enough customer to make it a priority (a date which I confirmed on 3 separate occasions leading up to finalizing the shop time).

Not the end of the world or anything, just frustrating.