View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #1172 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alstann View Post
Don't give up! DIY all the way!
Ummmm....you don't know me very well. I have problems with balsa wood airplanes. LOL

Seriously, I work about 110-125 hours every two weeks and after I get my sleep I might get three days off a pay period. In '05 I did a steroid cycle and I got huge, especially my hands and forearms from using strictly dumbells. Everybody at work jokes about the size of my hands. I'm screwed. My wife would have a better chance of installing it, she built a desk from pieces of wood that I thought was gonna be a train wreck but it turned out pretty damn good.

I'm gonna have to pay someone and that's the best decision I can make...believe me. The wait will suck but it'll be worth it. Maybe things will change if my wife gets a job.