View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #286 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
The right side duct was a pita to get it angled right. It was trial and fit. I ended up cutting the duct on an angle that would allow for clearance with the reducer and hose to pass the washer bottle. Took me about 3hrs to figure it out. So take your time and look on how you want to run the hose. you may end up cutting the duct and the reducer a couple of times to get it to fit.

On the left duct. I cut it to match the right duct. Just so they look the same. Oh, I used a 2 part epoxy for plastic to glue everything together.
My god, you are as anal as I am!

Again, thanks for all the help. I'm getting close.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote