View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 09:27 AM   #8435 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Grass is still better then the dirt and rocks I have in my area (new construction)
hey LMB. your post cracks me up because before the 2008 housing crisis, there were these 2 communities across the street from one another competing to get more houses up. one of the 2 communities barely finished before 2008 and sold a lot of homes. the lot on the other side of the street lost the fight, never built one house, and abandoned for 5yrs.

just last week i noticed construction equipment turning over the abandond land to begin construction... and all the crazy dust is blowing across the street at the community that was built pre-2008. hahahaha.

so who gets the last laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Hi everybody!

It's Friday...!

Still oh so tired.
hey haboobs. so why so tired? not enough nutrients in your diet? snickers is not healthy food.